Leon Russell Records Guestbook Sign the Guestbook | Administration
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 07:48
Thank you for visiting LeonRussellRecords.com. You can submit an entry to the guestbook here.
Total Records: 10518   Records Viewed Per Page: 20 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 526
Name Comments
98) Terry 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0)
Wednesday, September 4, 2002 18:06 Write a comment

Leon and Jerry Lewis - two icons of Americana!
97) Bluesee 
IP logged Mozilla/4.77 [en] (Windows NT 5.0; U)
Wednesday, September 4, 2002 17:49 Write a comment

Crap, all's I wanted was the lyrics to "Baby Jane", and this site doesn't even seem to have them!
96) Greg Brown 
IP logged Mozilla/4.61 (Macintosh; U; PPC)
Wednesday, September 4, 2002 16:46 Write a comment

I have loved Leon's music since I first heard him in the early 70's. When I spoke to Bruce Hornsby at an autograph session and mentioned that Leon was one of my heroes, his eyes lit up as he said "Leon".
He got a kick out of me recognizing his copying Leon from the Shelter People album on "It Takes A Lot To Laugh" I was not able to attend the Leon Lifers event, but consider myself a Leon Lifer, and would love to get a copy of the video. Peace-
Greg Brown
95) Carolyn Major 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; AOL 7.0; Windows 98)
Tuesday, September 3, 2002 20:53 Write a comment

I am looking for the leon/mary russell wedding album. HELP!!! I am hopeing to find it on CD. Please let me know if and
where I can purchase it.

THANK YOU!!!

CMAJORX3

Charles Currie Sunday, September 8, 2002 17:29
I also want the cd. I have the album only. I've long since lost the tape and I desperately want to hear Dilly Dilly on something decent.

chascurrie@hotmail.com

Tammy Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:36
I would love to have this an CD as well......any info on where I can get it!
case_68@hotmail.com
94) Hence Phillips 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0) View Web Page 
Tuesday, September 3, 2002 20:09 Write a comment

Best wishes to Leon from a fellow musician. Keep up the great work, Brother!
93) Jon sharver 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461)
Tuesday, September 3, 2002 18:23 Write a comment

Saw the concert in Sausalito, CA this weekend. Still groovin.

Jon
92) Doug Taylor 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows NT 5.0)
Tuesday, September 3, 2002 15:24 Write a comment

Just signing in
91) john cole 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; AIRF)
Tuesday, September 3, 2002 14:26 Write a comment

really like ur website
90) Jeffery J. Haas 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Tuesday, September 3, 2002 12:57 Write a comment

Teddy Jack, I am still hoping that you will release your live cover of
"The Times They Are a-Changin".
It is without question the most stirring rendition of Dylan's song I have ever heard. I cannot get it out of my mind, and would give anything to hear it again and again.
You made this old hippie very happy when you did it at the last Birthday Bash, and I suspect there are lots of others who would agree!
For those of you who missed the 60th Birthday Bash in Tulsa, I swear that TJ's version of the Dylan hit will send chills down your back.......
89) Cherie 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; AOL 7.0; Windows 98)
Tuesday, September 3, 2002 08:33 Write a comment

I'm a proud LeonLifer from Hagerstown, Maryland. I've loved your music since I was a little girl and Dad blasted Leon music on Sunday morning. I'm now the proud owner of the posters of you that Dad had on the wall when I was 10. From his generation to mine, you and your music are loved and respected. I caught your show in Moscow, PA, in August of 2001, and have to say, YOU ROCK!
88) Joy Falk 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98; Cox High Speed Internet
Tuesday, September 3, 2002 01:11 Write a comment

I am a long-time fan of Leon Russell,starting with the first time I heard his album "Leon Russell and the Shelter People." This CD continues to be a favorite of mine to this day.
...THAT'S poetry... ~~Joipaws
87) Art Martin 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1) View Web Page 
Monday, September 2, 2002 22:57 Write a comment

For striving piano players everywhere 3 to 103, Every Day is a Leon Day,Every night is a Leon night.
When the logjams come and the you know hits the fan we all ask "What would Leon Russell Do? and we proceed to play our way out of the nosedive and use as many Leon tecniques as we can remember.

I've been going to Leon Russell shows since since I was 14 (1970) at 46 its nice to see some Great things and Great performers remain Great.

If your bored at a Leon Russell show your either among "The Living Dead" or your "Future is just a thing of The Past"
86) Michael Ohhh 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; AOL 7.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90; H
Monday, September 2, 2002 11:33 Write a comment

From the first time I heard Leon's voice in the 1960's I was hooked/addicted and he has been my hero ever since. :D
There are few musicians that even come close to matching his talent in my humble opinion.

johnson Tuesday, November 4, 2008 09:49
Hi Leon--I listen to your music everyday--A Song for You, Wind Song, Bluebird--such beautiful music and lyrics. We loved seeing you in Athens this past August. It was a fantastic show. Please don't wait another two years to come here again.
85) Gloria McCrea 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; MSN 2.5; AOL 7.0;TargetAOL7.0; Wind
Sunday, September 1, 2002 22:44 Write a comment

I am a long time Leon Russell fan -- seen shows in Louisville, KY and Jacksonville, FL. Looking forward to the next time.
84) Larry Fennell 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Sunday, September 1, 2002 21:04 Write a comment

Leon, Thanks for these many years of wonderful music. You've brightened the lives of so many for so long now. May you share those many talents for many years to come.
83) Bill Page 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; AOL 7.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90)
Sunday, September 1, 2002 20:46 Write a comment

The new site is very good, thank you. Thank you also for the LeonLifer write-up, this is a fun family to be a member of. Thank you, Jeff, for all you do, you are the unsung hero of the Leon Russell Group. And finally, thank you Leon and Co., I have enjoyed the California shows so for and will see a couple of more. LiferLove, Bill P.
82) Winnie Kostainsek 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; Compaq)
Sunday, September 1, 2002 20:04 Write a comment

Two down - four to go!! Petaluma and Paso Robles, CA were fantastic shows, and I'm sure the next four will be just as excellent. Thank you so much, Leon, for all the joy you have added to our lives through your music.
81) Melissa Scarbrough 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt)
Sunday, September 1, 2002 19:28 Write a comment

Great site Jeff! Thanks so much for the Lifer page...you know we love you too. That's the thing I've always loved about Leon...he surrounds himself with the best people. Your work and appreciation for him comes shining through. All my love to Leon and the Superband too!!!
Liferlove, Melissa
80) Becky 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; AOL 7.0; Windows 98; Compaq; home.t
Sunday, September 1, 2002 16:09 Write a comment

Great to see this sight back up and going...
79) Greg Davis 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Sunday, September 1, 2002 14:19 Write a comment

PLEASE...has Leon and Mary Russell's "Make Love to the Music" ever been reissued on CD?
Thanks!
HTML code is disabled 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 526