Leon Russell Records Guestbook Sign the Guestbook | Administration
Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:49
Thank you for visiting LeonRussellRecords.com. You can submit an entry to the guestbook here.
Total Records: 9121   Records Viewed Per Page: 20 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 457
Name Comments
3441) Luiz 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.2; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Sunday, March 12, 2006 18:52 Write a comment

Leon,

My name is Luiz and I´m from Rio de Janeiro/ Brazil.
Where can I find "Me and baby Jane"..

Thank you, for your all music.

Luiz Pires
3440) Robert A. 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Sunday, March 12, 2006 15:42 Write a comment

Very good show at the Keswick last night.. Jaime Babbitt was a most welcome addition! Sound system was also just about perfect..

regards

Robert
3439) Shirley 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Sunday, March 12, 2006 08:54 Write a comment

Worked at your Paradise Studio. Oh so long ago. See you in San Juan Capistrano. June 16th. You're so wonderfully talented.
3438) Pam 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Sunday, March 12, 2006 03:10 Write a comment

Great Show in Glenside, PA! Sound was just fine and Jaime and Curly are wonderful additions to the already wonderful Jackie and Grant!!! Georgia and Hard Rain were exceptional tonight! You guys can sure put a grin on a gal's face!!! Thanks!!! LL, Pam
3437) C Berwind 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90) View Web Page 
Sunday, March 12, 2006 00:23 Write a comment

Went with my sister and brother last night at the NorthFork Westbury Theatre. YOU WERE FABULOUS!!! I have loved you and your music for 33 years. Went to your concerts back then and had all your albums. Truth to tell, I've had a wicked crush for all these years.

I may have to see you at BB Kings on Tuesday! It is just too good to have you so close by and not see you again.

Thank you. For your music and dedication to your art. hugs and kisses.
3436) Lydia 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Saturday, March 11, 2006 13:17 Write a comment

Leon you were great last night at Westbury. I only wish you had played longer and louder, the sound board guy didn't do the best job. But I ws right up front and you were fabulous. Just may have to go see you at BB Kings next week too! Thanks for making people so happy. Lydia
3435) JANICE 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; MSN 9.0;MSN 9.
Saturday, March 11, 2006 12:33 Write a comment

GREAT SHOW IN WESTBURY LEON--
KEEP ON ROCKIN'
3434) Tabitha 
Saturday, March 11, 2006 08:53 Write a comment

HI!!! IM 21 FROM AUSTRALIA AND MY MUM INTRODUCED ME TO YOU AFTER THEY RELEASED CONCERT FOR BANGLADESH HERE!! SINCE THEN IM BUYING EVERYTHING I CAN OF YOURS! JUST THE MOST WONDERFUL AND TALENTED ARTIST I HAVE EVER HEARD OFF! IF ONLY I COULD GET TO AMERICA TO SEE YOU PERFORM!
3433) Arthur 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/2006
Friday, March 10, 2006 21:21 Write a comment

Looking forward to see you on in Lowell
MA for your August show... Always enjoyed
your music since the Joe times ( Mad Dog and etc... ) Hope you play Manhattan Island Serenate but whatever it is Ill enjoy tremendosly.... its going to bemy first time can't wait.... and Thank for all the music and memories

Maureen (leon lifer) Monday, March 13, 2006 02:21
Well you will see me there as well! Another awesome concert place!

Fred Silva Wednesday, March 15, 2006 06:35
Hey Arthur & Maureen, I have been asking Peter Aucella to bring Leon to Lowell for the last 5 or 6 years or so and this year it's finally going to happen. And for Arthur's first time. You're going to want to go see every year from then on. And Maureen, you are right. It's an absolutely perfect venue for a Leon concert. Make sure you tell all your friends and hopefully a good turn out will bring him to Lowell many more times in the future. Below is one of the e-mails that I had previously sent to the program director, Aucella. See you all in Loweell Aug. 4, 2006. To:peter_aucella@nps.gov Subject: 2004 Boarding House Park Concert Series
12/15/2003 01:38 PST
A recent article in the Lowell Sun noted that your concert's have seen a decline in attendence lately. Bringing in NEW performers of note could re-spark interest in your concerts. I personally know many people who have lost interest in these concerts because of the performers offered in the last several years. I have e-mailed this orginization for the past 4/5 years about bringing the legendary Leon Russell to Lowell. I have been given many excuses and reasons as to why he would not be coming but I think a performer like him would help re-kindle interest in you concert series. 'LEON IN LOWELL' seems to be a perfect fit. Below is a link for 2004 Leon Russell bookings if you care to book him for your 2004 concert series. Thanks and good luck, Fred

Maureen (lifer) Wednesday, March 15, 2006 08:08
Leon in Lowell does seem a perfect fit you are right indeed. I was there to see Tommy Makem the year before last and they handed out flyers to ask what performers we would like to see there and I wrote in Leon as well as checked his name (which was listed as a possible choice). So someone had a Leon bug there way back then. Anyway hope to meet up with you as well.
3432) ron 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWebProducts
Friday, March 10, 2006 15:49 Write a comment

mr.russell just wanted to say thanks for all the great music ,all the awesome shows ive seen and mostly for ( lady blue ) me and my wifes song . we come see you everytime you come to the magic bag.cant wait till you come back thank you again for all the memories. ron & tawny
3431) Scott 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; {E28579BD-518B-4CF4
Friday, March 10, 2006 12:36 Write a comment

Leon any chance you could include stright brother on Sat the 11 of march travling from Pittsburgh to Philly to see you and Dave keep rocking Scott
3430) Jay G. Lewis 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.5 View Web Page 
Thursday, March 9, 2006 23:07 Write a comment

You have given me some good memories Leon over the years.Musta been the right place and the right time..
Peace
J.
3429) Jeff 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; (R1 1
Thursday, March 9, 2006 17:51 Write a comment

The rumours that Leon would tour with Ringo Starr this summer were false. Ringo announced today the following lineup for his summer tour, which runs from June 14 to July 20:

Rod Argent
Mark Hudson
Richard Marx
Billy Squier
Edgar Winter
Sheila E
Mark Rivera
3428) Drew 
Thursday, March 9, 2006 02:02 Write a comment

Really disappointed Toronto was cancelled. Saw you here in 1971 (my introduction to rock'n roll) and in 1973. Been a long time, I'll catch up you with one of these days. In 71, opened with "Wild Horses" and "Stranger in a Strange Land".
3427) Elliot Frank 
Wednesday, March 8, 2006 17:35 Write a comment

Just found out that you were in the Leesburg area, and that Jamie met family she wasn't expecting to see. Well I had no idea we had a family member traveling with a world famous band. Congradulations on your success, hope that you come to the Pensacola area soon, it would be great to see you perform here.
3426) Yvanna 
Wednesday, March 8, 2006 16:03 Write a comment

Dear Mr. Russell,
My name is Yvanna and i'm from Sweden far away from you and your performances. But your music is here, alright. I'm in 9th grade here in Sweden and i'm doing a paper on a artist in my music-class. I had a bit of a problem with choosing "the right artist", but when my mother told me about you that was it. You were picked like that, a second or two to be precise. I just wanted to thank you for being, well i guess, you. I'm glad and thankfull for getting to wright about you and your music. By the way, you two are the best. So a big thanks from me in Sweden far away! I look up to you! Keep on doing what you're best at, you know! Thank you again, very mutch!

Best regards, Yvanna

MaryAnn Thursday, March 9, 2006 00:53
Check your email. You may be interested in some Leon related material that I have and you could include it in your paper. I would be glad to send it to you. Its always wonderful to hear of younger folks liking Leon's music! I'm a teacher, so it would be REAL nice to read your paper when you have it completed.
3425) Darlene 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; YPC 3.2.0; Fun
Wednesday, March 8, 2006 14:05 Write a comment

Please play your own material Leon. We want to hear your songs, not other artists. Your music is what we want to hear and it's the best. Thanks.
3424) Jeff 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; (R1 1
Wednesday, March 8, 2006 00:38 Write a comment

Leon put on a great show at the State Theatre in Falls Church, Virginia, on Friday night. His setlist was:

1. So Hard To Say Goodbye
2. Delta Lady
3. Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms/Stranger in a Strange Land
4. Night and Day
5. Kansas City Woman
6. It Takes A Lot to Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry
7. Sixteen Tons
8. My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean
9. Message From My Baby
10. Let The Good Times Roll
11. Dixie Lullaby
12. Any Way You Want Me
13. Back to the Island
14. Wild Horses
15. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall 16. Hummingbird
17. Daddy Sang Bass/Will the Circle Be Unbroken?
18. Georgia
19. Prince of Peace
20. Out In the Woods
Band introductions
21. Come On in My Kitchen (Curly slide guitar solo)
22. Lucky Old Sun (Leon solo)
23. A Song For You (Leon solo)
24. Jumpin’ Jack Flash
25. Papa Was A Rolling Stone
26. Paint It Black (short instrumental)
27. Kansas City
28. Great Balls of Fire/Roll Over Beethoven
3423) Ted 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4 View Web Page 
Tuesday, March 7, 2006 17:20 Write a comment

Mr. Russell,
I can't wait to see you at B.B. King's on Tuesday nite. the last time I saw you show it was with the Jerry Garcia Band in 1980.
I know you are aware of the tremendous talent you have singing behind you, in Jaimie!!!!! :)
I've always known she'd achieve her goals. I'm looking forward to seeing her "Live in NYC" with you!
Send her my regards,
Ted
3422) Bobby C. 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PeoplePC 1.0; HP)
Sunday, March 5, 2006 17:22 Write a comment

You rocked the house once again for me Leon at the State in Falls Church Friday.Your band is Great. Last time was at Madison Square Garden. Being from N.J. you know why I was at the Garden.Keep on Rockin.
HTML code is disabled 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 457