Leon Russell Records Guestbook Sign the Guestbook | Administration
Tuesday, September 1, 2015 05:49
Thank you for visiting LeonRussellRecords.com. You can submit an entry to the guestbook here.
Total Records: 9273   Records Viewed Per Page: 20 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 464
Name Comments
3593) Ann 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
Tuesday, May 2, 2006 18:19 Write a comment

"watch out now".....
I want to help Leon get into the
Music Hall of Fame....what should
I do? ....where do I begin?
I've always loved Leon best!
Please come back to Atlanta.
3592) Mary Nell 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; YPC 3.2.0; Fun
Tuesday, May 2, 2006 18:00 Write a comment

http://blogs.usatoday.com/idolchatter/

Check out the url above - at least the guy listened to my/our emails about recognizing Leon, even if he did give "some" negativitiy... At least Leon did get a positive mention!!
You Go Leon!!
Love,
Mary Nell
3591) John Harris 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3
Tuesday, May 2, 2006 15:49 Write a comment

Memories of Leon dancing on a white grand piano in Minneapolis are the first in my mind. June 1 at the Depot in Salt Lake City will be the next. 35 years have passed from the first to the present and they have never ceased to amaze me with the love that Leon has for his music. Keep it up Leon, and thank you for it all. It has been a great journey
3590) Isie Westfall 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Monday, May 1, 2006 22:06 Write a comment

what a wonderful performance you gave last night at SBI in Melbourne Beach. I have been a long time fan. first concert was at the warehouse in my home town of new orleans in 1972.hope the band returns back here to melbourne area.Isie

Kevin Tuesday, May 2, 2006 17:16
I am seeing Leon for the first time Friday and was wondering if anyone has a set list
3589) Mike Ralls 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; YPC 3.2.0; Fun
Monday, May 1, 2006 19:02 Write a comment

I have been a Leon Russell fan since forever!! Asylum choir 11 is a great album!! I think Leon is one of the great song writers of all time, like Kris kristofferson some people don't know just how many great songs came from this amazing man,keep on Leon ! We Love ya man!!!
3588) Dori Wageman 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3
Monday, May 1, 2006 18:30 Write a comment

I'm back home in Jax after a wonderful trip to Melbourne! Thanks to all of you for a great show! Once again I have been taken to the highest mountain, over the rainbow,where bluebirds fly! You all are the best! Stay safe and again Leon,thanks for all you do! Till we meet again..........
3587) Zeighta Gold(c) 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; View Web Page 
Monday, May 1, 2006 16:34 Write a comment

People used to think I looked like Leon when I was rock-n-rollin' and I always liked what I heard when I heard Leon play. I was a keyboard player in a Seattle band for a while before moving south where I became a bass player for a heavy metal band. His appearance and mine are quite different now... I don't look anywhere near as majestic. (no white hair). Music Peace Love and happiness and happiness to one and all.
3586) Chris 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts-MyWa
Monday, May 1, 2006 15:39 Write a comment

Been a Leon fan for years (purchased first album while stationed in Alaska 1971) but have never been to a concert. Missed you in Leesburg Friday night 'cause we didn't arrive until Saturday. Leon, at long last, I'll see you live tonight in Jupiter for the first time! YES!
3585) Patrick 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gecko/2006
Monday, May 1, 2006 13:34 Write a comment

Sorry I am late with this e-mail I just regained my focus on what is important. Anyway, I really had a good time in Leesburg for your show. Felt like I was on the road with you and the band. Stay healthy. Peace
3584) mary 
Monday, May 1, 2006 12:49 Write a comment

LR & Co: Awesome show @ melbourne last night! As ALWAYS! great to see all of you. rest up so we can do it again tonight! see you i Jupiter!
xoxoxoxox
meme
Jason= say "Hey"...
3583) Lou Hidalgo 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWebProducts
Monday, May 1, 2006 02:56 Write a comment

I have been a fan of yours for the last 35 years. The first time I saw you was in the Wildwood,NJ Convention Center in 1971,on the boardwalk. I have been hooked since. Your collarboration with the late George Harrison on "Beware of Darkness" at the Concert for Bangla Desh is legendary. I caught the afternoon performance and that memory has lasted a lifetime. no matter what you sing tomorrow night in Jupiter it will be a real pleasure. Rock On Leon !
3582) Jim Annerino 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Sunday, April 30, 2006 19:49 Write a comment

Will Leon be signing autographs at Fitzgerald's. I have a Bangladesh cd that i would like him to sign.

Thanks

JeffH in TX Monday, May 1, 2006 04:25
Yeah he almost ALWAYS signs stuff afterward. If he isn't it means he is not feeling well that night.
Just gather round outside the bus and Jackie or Grant will probably be helping out. Leon usually kicks back after the show and they pass it to him inside.
3581) Susie (Pearl) 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; AT&T CSM6.0; .NET CLR 1
Sunday, April 30, 2006 19:15 Write a comment

Hey Leon,
I am a little slow since the Shindig. I wanted to say what a joy it was to see you, the band and the Tulsa sound in OK. You put on a great show for us both at The Brady and the Roxy. I am never disapointed by you or the band.
Thank you so much for keeping going.
Love and Light,
Pearl
3580) G K Phillips 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gec
Sunday, April 30, 2006 15:55 Write a comment

I just picked up a couple of your most recent CDs and was glad to hear you still have the talent of creating beautiful music. I've been a fan since the 70s but haven't had the luck or pleasure to catch you live. Hopefully you can make it to the Delaware Valley area (Philadelphia, South Jersey) You are truly one of the few GREAT talents in Rock music. Please keep it up! The music industry has suffered enough with the current garbage we're being spoonfed. We need more people like you.
3579) Jeffery Haas 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.2) Gecko/2006
Sunday, April 30, 2006 15:14 Write a comment

I am so thrilled about the email newsletter. It has been worth the wait.
What a fantastic interview, thank you LEON!
3578) felice schwartz 
Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:33 Write a comment

saw american idol and got very upset about the leon not getting the credit for A SONG FOR YOU..when are they going to correct themselves..and those judges think they know about music or talent...leon is the best and will always be and belongs in the hall of fame...been fan since the late 60's
3577) Chuck Rice 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Sunday, April 30, 2006 00:40 Write a comment

Hi Leon -

I grew up in Houston. When I was 13, my dad moved to Tulsa and I lived there for 5 years. I lived at 21st and Woodward, about 3 blocks from your house at that time. I would see you driving the neighborhood in your blue houndstooth Rolls and began exploring your music then (about 1973). I would go trick or treating at your house and was even bit by one of your German Shephards while delivering newspapers on my bike on Woodward Dr. I ended up back in Houston after high school and have seen you perform probably 20 times or more, from Gruene Hall to the Rocky Hill Saloon to many venues in the Houston area. It would be a privaledge to meet you and shake your hand some time when you are back in Houston.

Stay Well and keep bringing your genius to your fans around the country.
3576) Ginger Brown 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWebProducts
Sunday, April 30, 2006 00:13 Write a comment

Hi Leon - I'm sure you don't read these comments, but you are THE man! I saw you back in 1976 in DC....My all time favorite song is "A Song For You"...hope to see you again before I die! Reno/Lake Tahoe would be nice!
3575) john beyrooty 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
Saturday, April 29, 2006 22:39 Write a comment

The Leon Russell Newsletter arrived in my InBox a little bit ago. Included
was an interview with Leon that I hope everyone gets a chance to check out.

Simply, I thought it was excellent and very interesting -- typical, classic
(see: witty, sharp, funny) Leon responses and -- better yet -- excellent questions from the interviewer, Carol Speed.

If you love reading stuff that you don't know, or maybe hearing/reading
stuff from Leon that maybe you have never heard/read before by him, I think you will totally dig/love the interview entitled "At One With Leon Russell."

If you haven't signed up for the Newsletter (at Leon's homepage), you may
want to consider it.

Here Comes The Good Part: The interview can also be found in the "What's
New" section at _www.leonrussellrecords.com ...._
3574) Rick Graf 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Saturday, April 29, 2006 20:21 Write a comment

I have enjoyed your music ever since I purchase your album Back to the Island in the late 70's. Never had the chance to see you perform live until today. Just purchased tickets to see you May 31 in Denver at the Bluebird. Looking to hear your wonderful music with that great voice. Thanks for coming to town.

Rick
HTML code is disabled 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 464