Leon Russell Records Guestbook Sign the Guestbook | Administration
Saturday, December 20, 2014 06:35
Thank you for visiting LeonRussellRecords.com. You can submit an entry to the guestbook here.
Total Records: 9051   Records Viewed Per Page: 20 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 453
Name Comments
3371) monica 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 14:19 Write a comment

I was very happy to see "A Song for You" performed at the Grammy Awards. It is such a beautiful song. Thanks!
3370) Lady Blue aka "Diane" 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:23 Write a comment

Saw Leon on Saturday night at Henry's Hideout in Plantersville, Texas.......it was awesome! I have seen Leon many, many times and he just keeps getting better..........We would love for him to come to Houston to the Howling Coyote......a great blues/classic rock club.....bring it on Leon.........your the best! LADY BLUE
3369) Sebastian Hinkel 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de-AT; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/200408 View Web Page 
Monday, February 13, 2006 20:21 Write a comment

LEON, waiting for you to play Europe for a long time! I would travel 1000´s of miles, but come over sometime!!! Glad to see you´re still doing more shows than me...
3368) Dori Wageman 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050915 Firef
Monday, February 13, 2006 20:10 Write a comment

Looking forward to seeing ya'll Friday 2/17 at the Spare Time here in Jax.! Shared this with my fellow "Lifers" today thought you'd get a kick too! we have custody of our adorable
> 3 yr old Grandson.
> Well we just set up his first fish tank this
> weekend. One is a rather large Gourami
> and is the bully of
> the pond! Later in the day I was checking in on the
> situation and
> seeing if any of our scaled friends needed help
> fending off the big
> guy, and to my suprise there was only 1 neon (neon
> tetra) left.Okay
> here comes the Leon content! ................So I
> hollered "Honey" (to
> my hubby) "I can only find one neon" and little
> Ayden piped up and
> said "Theres only one Leon Russell Nana"? I swear !
> Just like that!
> He makes a Nana proud!! Of couse after I stopped
> laughing I
> answered "Yep Honey ,that's right there is only one
> Leon Russell!"
> Just Had to Share!
>
3367) Johnny 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Monday, February 13, 2006 16:09 Write a comment

Leon Rocked at Henry's Hideout!!!!!
I don't agree with the bad comment about Saturdays show at all. The place was NOT filthy. A few sound problems in the beginning, but that all got worked out. Leon sounded great and there was alot of excited fans having a good time. That was Henry's first big show since the new owners took over and I am sure they were a little overwhelmed with amount of people that showed up for the show. I am very pleased and proud that Leon played at Henrys Hideout. Not everyone was old enough to see him in the late 70's at bigger venues. I think it is awesome that Leon is willing to play at smaller venues so everyone can enjoy his show. My wife and I had a great time and felt perfectly save there.

Thanks Leon for putting on a great show!!!
3366) judi 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90)
Monday, February 13, 2006 16:06 Write a comment

I saw Leon Russell at Henry"s Hideout Saturday night too, and even tho I don"t drink, I guess I was one of the "drunks and cockroaches" that went to the front of the stage so I could see him. It was Leon Russell!!!
Thank You Leon for playing the little hole in the wall places like "Henry"s Hideout. Out here in the country we don't get that much
3365) jack willoughby 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; iebar; SV1; acc=; a
Monday, February 13, 2006 13:07 Write a comment

sorry to hear about Henry's hideout. If you to see a 1st class production with 1st class sound and lighting come to the Mardi Gras Concert in Mobile, Al. Thursday evening at the Temple a historic building in downtown that as been converted into a great concert hall. The promoter (Blackball products) is doing it up right. Tickets are availible at several locations and online at frontgatetickets.com. Come on down and have agreat time at Mardi Gras the parade before showtime at 8:00 pm.
3364) Mary Nell 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; YPC 3.2.0; Fun
Monday, February 13, 2006 12:33 Write a comment

Can't wait to see you at the 8 Seconds Saloon in Indianapolis on Friday, April 14. A BUNCH of us will be there - seeing you and celebrating my 50th birthday! See you then...
Mary Nell
3363) Julie Norris 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; YPC 3.2.0; .NE
Sunday, February 12, 2006 22:04 Write a comment

I saw Leon last evening at Henry's Hideout. My first time to the crap-hole and the last!Why the hell would Leon play at such a dive? Don't get it! I also DID NOT get to see much of anything on the half built stage as every drunk and cockroach in the place had to rush to the front of the stage.
There was no order in the filthy place at all. People were grabbing chairs and making their own places to sit, very damn crowded and not real safe!
Don't get me started on the sound, all i can say is it #@*%!ED! I was highly disapointed in the whole event. Yes the tickets were cheap, $25 bucks, but i damn sure didn't get my $25 worth!
I am still AMAZED that Leon played there. Geez. I have seen him several times in late 70's at big concert hall's and enjoyed those concerts. I was excited to hear he would be near . Had i known what a DUMP ...HENRY'S HIDEOUT was..I would of stayed home and put on one of his CD's. It would of been safer and cleaner!
3362) Littlejack 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:04 Write a comment

Leon,
We are so looking forward to the "Old Lady On Brady" birthday bash! We can hardly contain ourselves, because we (myself and 4 or 5 friends) have been
celebrating with you for many, many moons! See and hear you March 31, we'll be the "girls" having too much fun.....
"Littlejack", Me-me, Sarah Jane, Milo, Andie and Jen.
3361) Pamela Nazzaro 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3
Sunday, February 12, 2006 11:46 Write a comment

Leon,
I hope you will come play in NH sometime. I have been a fan for many years.

PEACE,
Pamela`
3360) Jerri 
Saturday, February 11, 2006 16:32 Write a comment

oops sorry I forgot can we get Tshirts, etc I know Leon has tons of stuff and just let me know and I will buy--especially dvds that HE will get something from---yeah Im a believer in HIM getting the money not the big companies........he deserves it....Peace out
3359) Jerri 
Saturday, February 11, 2006 16:29 Write a comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the bobbleheads being available online--I had to get one for my bubbleheaded g/s, he's 3 and he calls JJF the train song---he puts on his shades and says its a gas,gas, gas and plays air piano--cant start training too young, ya know???
3358) Virginia 
Saturday, February 11, 2006 04:10 Write a comment

just got home from the show in Gruene - it was a wonderful, high energy performance but how is it possible that A Song for You was left out? This is the first show I have ever attended where I left feeling let down...:>(
3357) KIMMEY 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts)
Friday, February 10, 2006 21:39 Write a comment

when you coming down under leon? we wait with baited breath to hear you. cannot tell you enough how much you are listened to, if i could only learn the words to "of thee i sing" would make my day. and everyone else,s. my voice is baaaad. have a good one ,
kimmey xx
3356) Rick 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050
Friday, February 10, 2006 19:01 Write a comment

I was happy to see Leon's "A Song for You"
performed at the Grammy awards. Although I prefer his original version, I'm glad that more and more current artists appreciate the quality of his work. I wish some satalite network or independent film maker would film his current road show and put it on pay per view or some other network so that a wider audience would have the pleasure of discovering Leon and his work.
3355) JASON COLLINS 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWe
Friday, February 10, 2006 00:58 Write a comment

Leon ROCKS
3354) Colleen Cartwright 
Friday, February 10, 2006 00:57 Write a comment

I remember Kathy Mc Donald belting out Superstar back in the 70's on stage in Long Beach. What fantastic memories of Mr. Russell and crew! I always wanted to find a recording of her version but never was able to. Love u still Leon!
3353) losdude 
Thursday, February 9, 2006 18:36 Write a comment

Heard a Leon song on the Grammys last night, haven't heard him in years but still have some old vinyl stored away. Coming to AR anytime soon?
3352) Rick Bishop 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461; SV1)
Thursday, February 9, 2006 15:31 Write a comment

I am forever haunted by those incredible words of "Master of Space and Time"..."and when my life is over, remember when we were together....""Ilove you for my life you are a friend of mine...". What incredible tributes. It is absolutely thrilling to hear Christine Aguillar and Herbie Hancock reprise them on his album and they were a treat last night on the Grammies!!!!! "Masquerade" also remains one of my favorites. We could use a dose of you at the Minnesota Music Cafe, Whiskey Junction or the Cabooze. Keep singin' soulfully. Rico
HTML code is disabled 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 453