Leon Russell Records Guestbook Sign the Guestbook | Administration
Saturday, August 30, 2014 16:28
Thank you for visiting LeonRussellRecords.com. You can submit an entry to the guestbook here.
Total Records: 8980   Records Viewed Per Page: 20 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 449
Name Comments
3300) Jason Collins 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWe
Friday, January 20, 2006 13:09 Write a comment

Leon see were yall are coming to Nashville at Mercy its a great place hope to see some Lifers there Me and My gang will be, You ROCK ,Peace to you and yours ! JBird
3299) jack willoughby 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; iebar; SV1; acc=; a
Friday, January 20, 2006 12:37 Write a comment

Hello all you lifers out there.Leon and company will be in Mobile, Al. feb 16 for a great Mardi Gras Concert at the beautiful historic Temple downtown. The word is the sound and lighting will the best money can buy a top notch production.Please come on down and enjoy our wonderful city with all the fun of Mardi Gras and excitment of a great party and a world concert by one of the greatest names in music. Come on down and spend the entire weekend.
3298) J. Semo 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322;
Friday, January 20, 2006 08:36 Write a comment

Dear Leon,

I saw the bangaldesh Film in 1973.... WOWOW!...

Where wre you during the Concert For Georges in The Royal Albert Hall with Eric, Paul, Billy etc.?

I missed you...

JS
3297) Julie pennington 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Friday, January 20, 2006 06:30 Write a comment

dear mr russell, i love your verison of daylight with mary..why cant i downlaoad it..are you hiding it
3296) Cherie 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Thursday, January 19, 2006 23:28 Write a comment

I Have just discovered "The Concert for Bangladesh" DVD from 1971, that was recorded 10 years before I was even born, and I have to say I hadn't heard of you before watching it for the first time. Your presence hit me from the minute I first saw you on stage - what a voice! What a musician! What an incredible concert!
3295) sandy 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/200505
Thursday, January 19, 2006 21:55 Write a comment

I've waited 30sumthin yrs to see you in concert....will be seeing you in Mobile feb 16th. Looking forward to it!
3294) Louie Leeman 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4 View Web Page 
Thursday, January 19, 2006 16:46 Write a comment

Thank you for the opportunity to be the opening act for your concert at The Narrows Center for the Arts in Fall River last Saturday night. It was an honor to share the space.
You and the band were great.
3293) Zack 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; {RCN}; SV1; .NET CL
Wednesday, January 18, 2006 19:51 Write a comment

I also attended last Sunday's performance in Williamsburg, Va. and enjoyed it greatly....my date, from Germany, thought Leon was quite a character....but LOVED his music....as I do...I even bought her a t-shirt. Too bad you could'nt play a little longer.
3292) Sue 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 13:34 Write a comment

Leon, darlin', SO GOOD to see you again in Williamsburg last Sunday evening. Your voice was stronger than I've ever heard it, and you looked fantastic!!! HOW do you do it? Missed being able to see Sug and Tina Rose, but the New York gal can sing, honey. Actually, her voice and style reminds of Bonnie Bramlett, no coincidence I'm sure.
We were blessed to meet Carol and Bob (Bluebird), what a sweet couple.
Ya'll take care.

Cesare - Ossipee, NC Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:58
I can only bet that Carol & Bob are the same Carol that I met in Raleigh last Sept. I received my bluebird pin at that show. If you are reading this Carol, Thank You for the post card from the show in Memphis. I need your E-mail. We will all miss Tina Rose !!!!! I will see Leon again in Feb in Carrboro, NC. The best show I have ever seen !!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all and meeting Bob.

Leon Lifers Forever

Cesare - Ossipee, NC
3291) Mike Perkins 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4 View Web Page 
Monday, January 16, 2006 16:30 Write a comment

Hello, I'm the promoter for Mr. Russell's show for the Mobile,Al. Mardi Gras Concert Feb. 16, 2006. The original Mardi Gras. All the details and ticket info can be found on:
http://frontgatetickets.com/
http://www.mobilechamber.com/MardiGras/index.html
ya'll come.
3290) charlotte 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; CS 2000 6.0; Wal-Mart Connect 6.0;
Monday, January 16, 2006 10:57 Write a comment

I have loved you for so long and was lucky enough to see you in Huntsville several years back...you are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!
c
Charlotte
3289) Ric Olsen 
Monday, January 16, 2006 10:45 Write a comment

Hi! Ya all. The concert in Williamsburg last night was one of the best I have seen and I attend 2-3 per year! The harmony was GREAT! The new female vocalist was fantastic. That young lady has GREAT pipes! Great Balls of fire really took the experience over the top. Thank you Leon! You are the man!!!! I can't wait to see you again! I hope you come to Richmond again this summer.

Ric
3288) Kelly Marderosian 
Monday, January 16, 2006 01:13 Write a comment

Thank you so much for visiting us in Williamsburg, VA tonight (Sunday, January 15, 2006). The venue was quaint and just perfect! Always good to see you back in town! You are welcome anytime! Looking forward to seeing more tour dates this summer...?!?
3287) E K 
Sunday, January 15, 2006 14:56 Write a comment

Leon, Please come to Chicago. I watched the Concert for Bangladesh DVD on Christmas day and just fell in love. I would give anything to see you play live!!
3286) mike barnes 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; {1D729CB5-CF39-01C2
Sunday, January 15, 2006 13:48 Write a comment

my son and i are new to leons music. we just got the bangladesh dvd for christmas and we loved it. you completed the show leon. we are looking forward seeing you in california this summer.
3285) Moe Fisher 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Saturday, January 14, 2006 19:25 Write a comment

Needless to say, you did not dissapoint last night Leon, banging out hit after hit,giving us just what we wanted and needed!Were lucky that real talents like you are still around man, and keep giving us what we want and need to hear. See you in Glenside next time, thanks for a great night. Moe
3284) Doug Mael 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90; AT&T CSM6.
Saturday, January 14, 2006 17:02 Write a comment

Loved the show at CCC's Dennis Fryer Theatre last night ... so did my wife. Leon is likely her all-time favorite - and one of mine, as well.

Each of the four times that I have seen Leon in concert have been uniqely different -- a couple of nights of dual two-hour sets of nothing but Leon and his keyboards at the Zephyr Club in Salt Lake City; Leon + drums and bass at a club on the Jersey Shore slightly after he released "Anything Can Happen", and now this tour de force in Blackwood, NJ.

Leon -- you and your music are truly national (no, make that worldwide) treasures. I am blessed to have been able to be a recipient of your musical genius!
3283) Ed Kaz 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050 View Web Page 
Saturday, January 14, 2006 15:59 Write a comment

Hello Leon and friends. Just rediscovered your great music via the Concert for Bangladesh DVD. Now I think I am going to buy all your CDs and replace my old vinyl.

I write for the Asbury Park Press, hopefully we can hook up for an interview when you come to the area.

Peace

Ed Kaz
3282) john beyrooty 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
Saturday, January 14, 2006 13:13 Write a comment

I got a copy of Leon "Best Of" from Japan CD. I was surprised at excellent job they did not only with production and sound but with song selection. The CD is split between tunes from Signature Songs and Moonlight & Love Songs. SS has always been a huge favorite (how could a collection of many of Leon's most famous and important recordings played simply and stripped down -- almost all feature Leon and only his piano) not be? M&LS had always been tougher to warm to because I wasn't all that familiar with the standards. But they picked right bunch of songs from both CDs for this mini-twofer. The highlight of CD for me was the one song I hadn't heard, "Sailing." This ballad-like done in almost hymn like fashion is structured absolutely perfectly and has the makings of yet another emotional, goosebumps galore groove and sing along and sway to the chorus fire up your Bic Certified Leon Classic. Truly hope he considers adding it to his live set.
3281) Pam 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Saturday, January 14, 2006 03:30 Write a comment

Leon , You rocked Blackwood, NJ tonight!
Forget Bruce, You are The Boss! Thanks to you and the Band for a great show! Your new singer Jamie is a super addition! Jack, Grant and Curly you rock too! Next stop for me Glenside , Pa in March. Love ya, Pam3cats
HTML code is disabled 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 449