Leon Russell Records Guestbook Sign the Guestbook | Administration
Thursday, April 2, 2015 02:22
Thank you for visiting LeonRussellRecords.com. You can submit an entry to the guestbook here.
Total Records: 9150   Records Viewed Per Page: 20 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 458
Name Comments
3470) Mark Williams 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Sunday, March 26, 2006 15:30 Write a comment

I don't hear any LR on regular radio. I have memories of past concerts and I hope for future ones. No one puts as much heart and soul into their music and just know that you still have die hard lovers of your style and sound. We're older now, but that brings us wisdom and true appreciation for what we love.
3469) John Carney 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; YPC 3.0.1)
Sunday, March 26, 2006 15:10 Write a comment

I would like to know if there is anyway to get the song Shiloh & me on CD?

Thanks
john

shemp Tuesday, March 28, 2006 23:00
"Shadow and Me"
3468) Budd Zoot 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Q312461; SV1)
Friday, March 24, 2006 17:33 Write a comment

Hello Leon,

I'd like to know the name of the song that was performed with a broom prop along with the words 'sweep, sweep, sweep' that I saw performed by you and your band at the Leon Russell Concert at Varsity Stadium in Toronto, ON back on August 9th, 1973. Is there a recording of this song?

Thanks Budd

shemp Tuesday, March 28, 2006 22:58
"Sweepin' Through the City"
3467) perch the boat guy 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624
Thursday, March 23, 2006 15:56 Write a comment

have been to several of you're b-day bashes and looking forward to this one. i've been all over the country and that sound that you helped create is simply the best in the land
3466) Jane 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Thursday, March 23, 2006 01:26 Write a comment

Hey Leon!! Just saw you in VA.....March 3,2006..... awesome....so surreal...my hubby and I rocked out to you in the 70's...Jamie came out to lobby and we got pictures with her..she rocks! she said she had just "gotten the gig about a month before...and was excited due to in a few nites y'all were playing NYC and her Dad were be there! The girl's got some pipes....I told her she had the "Shelter People"sound...
3465) Bev View 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 23:17 Write a comment

Dear Leon,
I was fortunate enough to see you play the piano alongside Joe Cocker and the Mad Dogs & Englishmen in San Diego, California back in the '70s. While continuing to play the piano you leaned all the way back until your hair touched the floor. What a trip down memory lane! I saw you again about ten years ago at a club in Chico, California. As always, you gave a great performance and are a very talented man. Hope to see you again some day. I wish you the best.
3464) JASON COLLINS 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWe
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 19:21 Write a comment

Some people say that rock and roll will fade away, but Leon's music is here to stay.Look out Tulsa JBird is on His way.No tellin what He may say Peace to you and yours LEON ROCKS Jason
3463) david vandenberg 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; MSN 6.1; MSNbMSFT;
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 14:14 Write a comment

Just want to wish Leon an early happy birthday,hope it is as much fun as Tulsa, Ok. in 94. Drove from colo. just for the honor of providing film for Leon. One heck of a show, Tina (i believe was 13) really belted it out w/ dad & big bro. Teddy Jack. i shall cherish the backstage shots of Leon, Teddy Jack & Tina for the rest of my life. My deepest thanks to Leon, Jack Wessell, Teddy Jack, Tina & lest i forget Mike Graham.
My heart & soul go with you each & everyday, God Bless !!
3462) Son of Armadillo 
Monday, March 20, 2006 02:13 Write a comment

Luv you Leon.
I listen and flashback to the daze of the Armadillo World Headquarters in Austin. we're those the greatest times.
3461) Lifers, Barbara and Ben 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; MSOCD; SV1)
Sunday, March 19, 2006 14:11 Write a comment

Friday night was awesome at the Madison Theater....I don't know where you found Jamie, but what an added bonus to your band along with Curly and the rest...thoroughly enjoyed seeing you and hearing your wonderful music again and what an added surprise when after Kansas City you jumped in with Great Balls of Fire......Hope to see you all in Yellow Springs in April...what a nice venue it is......Thanks for coming to the Madison again.....
3460) MaryAnn 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 8.0; Windows NT 5.0; FunWebProd
Sunday, March 19, 2006 12:19 Write a comment

WOAH! LEON, what a fantastic show in Covington, KY. You tore the house down; screams and all! THANKS...
Sound was great! Curly and Jaime, ya'll sure are exploding with energy. Energy that is dissipated throughout the audience (but it doesn't dissapear).
3459) Lifers, Micky & David 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWebProducts
Saturday, March 18, 2006 14:59 Write a comment

Really (!!!) great show last night at The Madison! Leon, loved the extra screams and encores...Curly, hope your jeans didn't suffer any permanent damage...you were smokin' on stage as well.. LOL! Looking forward to Tulsa.
3458) Karen 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3
Saturday, March 18, 2006 02:15 Write a comment

Great show at the Madison Theater in Convington Ky.!! I have been venturing out to see Leon for at least 20 years. As always fun,fun,fun... I had a smile on my face from start to finish. Leon you amaze me keep up the great work. Hope to see you all again soon.

I love green! Happy St. Patricks Day to all.
3457) Judy Napoleon 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; YPC 3.2.0; .NE
Friday, March 17, 2006 19:21 Write a comment

Leon, my husband and I have loved you and your music and all the musicians you have played with since the beginning. We were musicians and played many of your tunes in the 60's and 70's. However, we have been trying to find out who played the bass on Hummingbird. We can't find it anywhere. If possible, can someone get back to us with that?

Thanks for all the great times, tunes and tears!
3456) joe vip 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.0.3705;
Friday, March 17, 2006 18:30 Write a comment

please come back to buffalo or close i sure could use a dose of some great rock & roll ....please please please joe vip
3455) kiki nazario 
Friday, March 17, 2006 13:43 Write a comment

Thank God is friday and i am so lucky to be spending tonight with my best friends and the music of the legendary Leon Russell. This is our second show in Covington and like always, Leon finds a way to make us feel awesome. We love you Leon!
3454) blueskies 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)
Friday, March 17, 2006 12:45 Write a comment

Hey hey just wanna say....Leon rocks! Loved you in Nashville in Feb. Really missed Tina, but enjoyed our newcomer alot! Love to you Leon and Jan!! Can't wait to see you again!! TN loves ya'll!

BIRD Saturday, March 18, 2006 20:48
YES TENN LOVES LEON HOPE HE KNOWS IT
3453) Sandra Helton 
Thursday, March 16, 2006 21:22 Write a comment

Hi Leon,

My husband and I heard that you were coming to Covington on St. Patrick's Day. My cousin is playing with the band "Red Idle" who is the opening band.

This is the first time that I have seen you perform live and it will be my first time seeing Red Idle perform. I am so excited about tomorrow night.

I have always thought that you were an outstanding perfomer and I just wanted to say hi to you - we just got our tickets on the internet.

Thanks for coming to Cincinnati and hope all is well with you and your band.

See you guys tomorrow night!

Sincerely,

Sandra and Bill Helton

P.S. I will be wearing a "green" wig, so you won't miss me.
3452) Mimi 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:26 Write a comment

Leon, I intend to be at your concert here in Austin on Friday, April 7th and would really like to hear "Rainbow in Your Eyes". I just absolutely love that song! I remember hearing it on the R&B stations in Houston Tx. back in the 70's and 80's and can't seem to find it now. I sing it for all my rock and roll friends and country and western friends and no one has ever heard it. When I heard the song is when I fell in love with your music and that was around the same time that "This Masquarade" was out by George Benson. I love your music and wish I could find more of it.
3451) Mark 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Thursday, March 16, 2006 12:21 Write a comment

Does anyone have any info on the weekend events during the Birthday Bash in Tulsa? We are from out of State and decided to spend a weekend with Leon. Anyone have any ideas on a good place to hang out and talk Leon?

Micky Saturday, March 18, 2006 21:32
Mark, You can get information about the show at the Brady @
http://www.bradytheater.com/
HTML code is disabled 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 458