Leon Russell Records Guestbook Sign the Guestbook | Administration
Friday, August 1, 2014 03:43
Thank you for visiting LeonRussellRecords.com. You can submit an entry to the guestbook here.
Total Records: 8958   Records Viewed Per Page: 20 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 448
Name Comments
3278) Matthew & Joe 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Friday, January 13, 2006 14:06 Write a comment

Curly,
Can't wait to see you at the Birthday Bash!!! Watch your mail, new CD's on the way (yes, more weird stuff)! I'm not sure if you read this Curly but tell everyone "Hi" and have a safe trip!
Cammy and Tina too!

Joe & Matthew (Those Iowa Guys)
3277) Sharon 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
Friday, January 13, 2006 11:38 Write a comment

Leon!!! Can't wait to get out of work
today and head to Blackwood to see you!
Loved you since I was 16!
3276) Cyberguz 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows 98)
Friday, January 13, 2006 02:52 Write a comment

Leon and Co. Great job at the Jazz Cafe! Leon thanks for signing my Lifer poster to my eight year old son Zachary. He's as big a Lifer as I~~~~Rock on Guz
3275) Pam 
Thursday, January 12, 2006 21:17 Write a comment

I'll be at Camden County College in Blackwood, NJ tomorrow night with my Bluebirds on! Looking forward to seeing all of you! Friday the 13th will be a Good day for me! LL, Pam3cats
3274) Rick 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050
Thursday, January 12, 2006 20:35 Write a comment

Since I've been reading this guestbook for the last year or two, I kind of feel like I know some of you who write regularly. We do have our appreciation of Leon in common so I want let you all in on a piece of personal news. The love of my life, who I have been living with for 19 years, will become my wife on January 18th. Naturally, Leon's musice will be a part of the festivities, particularly "A Song for You" which, I intend to sing to her during the reception. I hope nobody minds this message.

Pam3cats Thursday, January 12, 2006 21:12
Rick, Congratulations!What a Romantic thing to do for your Bride! I don't think anyone would mind knowing that A Song For You is is a part of your special celebration. It is one of my favorites! And I am so glad that The Master of Space and Time still sings it for us at his shows! Pam

Sonny from NYC Friday, January 13, 2006 13:44
That's a tough one to sing, Rick. Get practicing!

Joyce Thursday, January 19, 2006 00:58
Dear Rick: Congratulations to you and your lovely lady! Today, January 18, 2006, you have both become husband and wife. May you both have 19+ more years of joy and happiness. And, everyone here sings "A Song For You" in honor of your marriage. Peace Out!
3273) christopher harris 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/416.12 (KHTML
Thursday, January 12, 2006 05:05 Write a comment

Leon ,
Would I have seen you in El Paso 1966 playing
piano on the road with Gary L. and Playboys ??
Love ya and thankful for you brother..please come back
to the Belcourt in Nashville.Godspeed.....
3272) George Pinos 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; iOpus-I-M; .NE
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 23:29 Write a comment

Hi Leon,
Been a long time fan - ever going to come to Grand Rapids?
3271) moe fisher 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 20:12 Write a comment

Got a pair of tix for the Friday night show in Blackwood, NJ, realy excited about the show, have not seen you since 1972 Leon at the Civic center in Philly. Hope you do a meet and greet after the show, I know they do that at the College theater, if not will be great just to see you live again man. Thanks for still being around mein brother!.
3270) Martin ODonnell 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Mac_PowerPC)
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 19:01 Write a comment

Can I buy two tickets from some body for Sat Jan 14 in Fall River?Leon is the epitome of performance art !!!
3269) TA 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; AT&T CSM8.0; SV1)
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 18:55 Write a comment

Greetings Leon, I've been a fan since the early days. I've made my living performing music since the 70's. Your vocals have had a huge influence on mine. Can you please share what your favorite studio vocal mics are? I am looking forward to you working our neck of the woods again. Love the web site. Thanks. TA
3268) Ole Friis 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) View Web Page 
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 08:03 Write a comment

Hi there! Living in Denmark it's not often to hear about Leon (sadly)I'm a huge fan of Leon and in time I hope to record Hummingbirds on my next solo-album. Hummingbirds has been on my setlist for more than 25 years and I consider the song one of my all time favourites!!!Is there any chance of Leon making it to Scandinavia? Respect from Ole in DK
3267) Paul & Adrian 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; Win 9x 4.90) View Web Page 
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 02:46 Write a comment

Leon:
I grew up in Tulsa and our band went to see you guys a bunch of times. Once, the guitar tech let me touch Don Preston's black SG. I always loved his playing and especially enjoyed seeing the Shelter folks on the new Bangladesh Box Set. I'd love to know what Preston is up to today.
Over the Holidays my wife found a copy of "LR & the Shelter People"... at the second hand store (didn't find that old Les Paul unfortunately) and that was a beautiful sight...her holding a copy of my favorite album.
Man, We love ya.
We make some killer guitars; don't ever hesitate to be in touch if you need anything.
All the best,
Paul & Adrian
3266) Teena 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 01:38 Write a comment

G'Day to all. I have the Leon Live Album from one of my older brothers. It is tucked away in a very safe place with my other records. I couldn't wait to get hold of the cd as I just love Leon's style, just brilliant. I don't ever recall Leon touring down under but here's hoping he will before I get to old to boogie. Teena.
3265) Merle & Patti 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 20:03 Write a comment

HI, we are going to Sellersville Tomorrow and hope to see you at the
Washington House before the show to say hello. We have been loyal listeners and fans for over 30 yrs.I am 60, Patti is 56, Thanks for many years of memories. We saw you at the Pitman theater many years ago with Patti's Mom and she really loved you, Leon, How about Cajun Love Song tomorrow night for Patti, she loves that song, see you soon, Merle and Patti
3264) Spreng Edwards 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; (R1 1.5); .NET
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 19:47 Write a comment

Wishing Leon, his family and band the happiest of New Year's (even if I am a tad late).
Not a day goes by that our home isn't filled with your music.
So happy that you are coming back to SoCal in Sept. Happier still that we don't have to wait that long,because we're goin' "back to Tulsa one mo' time".
We love you here and look forward to carrying our love out there.
3263) Nettie Parr 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; sbcydsl 3.11)
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 18:15 Write a comment

I am a young singer from Memphis who recently got turned on to your music. I just thought I had heard everyone. What an amazing force-talk about a funky,soulful,preachin from-the-gut, get down with the get down white man I've ever heard. Boy I was missin out. You've inspired this white girl to take her music to another level.-Nettie
3262) ELVIA 
Monday, January 9, 2006 23:32 Write a comment

HI, LEON.
Felicidades por tu trayectoria, soy seguidora tuya desde hace ya muchos aņos, me da mucha alegria que sigas como siempre con todos tus exitos.
Es un pacer para mi poder exteriorizar mis sentimientos hacia ti, ojala y te traduzcan mi mensaje.
tu admiradora ELVIA.
3261) Al D. 
Monday, January 9, 2006 15:15 Write a comment

Happy New Year Leon and Co.!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys on Jan 21st. at the Magic Bag!!!!!LL Al& Patty
3260) leland casler 
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4
Sunday, January 8, 2006 23:19 Write a comment

Looking forward to seeing you at BB Kings NY in March.
3259) Robb Henninger 
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111
Sunday, January 8, 2006 00:06 Write a comment

Leon
Thanks for all the effort in touring. You have such a kind heart that comes thru in so many ways in you music and by your unbelivable tour dates.
The stories that you could tell us all as fans.... I hope that we all have supported you as to you and your family have reaped at leased 1/3 of you magic.
thanks leon robb
HTML code is disabled 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 448